Website legal requirements for the National Collective of Independent Women’s Refuges (NCIWR)
- The material featured on this website is subject to National Collective of Independent Women’s Refuges (NCIWR) copyright protection unless otherwise indicated.
- The material may be reproduced for personal use without fee or permission.
- You should contact email@example.com for permission to reproduce material for any other purpose.
- Member refuges of NCIWR (in-house) may use the material without fee or permission.
- In all cases, the material must be reproduced accurately and not be used in a misleading context. Where the material is being published or issued to others, the source of the material and its copyright status must be acknowledged.
- The permission to use NCIWR copyright material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce any such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.