Service Development Support
National Collective of Independent Women’s Refuges, Central Wellington
We have a vacancy for a Service Development Support role. The SDS role is a Fixed Term position for 12 months, based at our national office in Wellington and will work throughout New Zealand communities with our 40 affiliated refuges. The role supports the national office operations to provide services to affiliated member refuges, so that NCIWR is an effective and sustainable not-for-profit organisation working in the Family Violence Sector, New Zealand.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Ability to travel frequently with overnight stays away from home is essential
- Support ongoing risk management strategies relating to NCIWR policies and procedures
Key performance areas:
- Information gathering, evaluation, interpretation
- Planning and project management skills
- Exceptional report writing skills
To apply: Complete an application form and submit to us along with your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Click here for:
Full job description
Applications close: 12 noon on 30 September 2021
Give us a follow on LinkedIn to stay updated.
If you are interested in working for a Refuge please explore the options below to find vacancies in your area.