National Collective of Independent Women’s Refuges
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and positive to join our existing team based in our great new office space in Wellington.
If you offer strong administration experience, enjoy working in a team, know what it means to take ownership of a role, then we would like to hear from you. This role will keep you busy and while the team enjoys a good laugh and shares lively banter, it is all about getting the work done.
We enjoy a healthy workspace culture and to keep it this way, we place a lot of value on finding a good ‘fit’ for our teams. Good interpersonal skills and ability to manage relationships well are key attributes we are looking for.
What is required in this role?
- To work responsibly alongside team mates to provide critical support functions within a niche service provision space.
- High level efficiency to ensure we have things covered and the boxes are always ticked.
What will you be doing?
- Data input with high attention to detail
- Coordinating services
- Managing in box with team members
- Picking up work overflow within the team
- Accurate data capture
What is needed?
- Previous general administration experience
- Can-do attitude, and a strong team player
- Strong communication & relationship management skills
- Excellent time management
- Well organised and structured
- Competency across Microsoft Office suite
- Responsive and resourceful
- Diligent and Savvy
- This role requires professional conduct, team work and supports outcomes for both Maori and Tauiwi.
If you think this role might be for you, to apply: We will require a covering letter, CV and a completed application for appointment form. Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful applicant will be required to undergo reference checks and security clearance.
Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.
Read through the full job description here or request one directly from us as directed below.
Contact: Cheryl Gibbs to request a position description and an application form directly from us: Cheryl@refuge.org.nz Phone: (04) 802 5078 Or visit our website for an application form and a copy of the job description at https://womensrefuge.org.nz/about-us/work-for-us
Applications for this role close at 12 noon on 16 December 2022.
Check out the Seek link here