We have an opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic and positive to join our existing team based at our national office in Wellington.
This role would suit someone with administration experience, who enjoys working in a team, and willing to take ownership of this role. The position sits within a small, motivated team with strong camaraderie and support evident between team members. While it’s a busy role demanding efficiency and getting the work done, the team enjoy a good laugh and share lively banter; it’s still about making sure the right boxes are being ticked.
We place high value on finding a good ‘fit’ for our teams in support of our enjoyment of a healthy workspace culture being maintained. Consequently, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to manage relationships well are some of the key attributes we are looking for.
What is required in this role?
- To work responsibly alongside team mates to provide critical support functions within a niche service provision space.
- High level efficiency to ensure we have things covered and the boxes are always ticked.
What will you be doing?
- Data input with high attention to detail
- Coordinating services
- Managing in box with team members
- Picking up work overflow within the team
- Accurate and thorough data capture
What is needed?
- Previous general administration experience
- Can-do attitude and a strong team player
- Strong communication & relationship management skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Competency across Microsoft Office suite
- Responsive and resourceful
- Diligent and Savvy
- This role requires professional conduct, team work and supports outcomes for both Maori and Tauiwi. We will require a covering letter, CV and application for appointment form.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo reference checks and security clearance.
Only applications from those who have legal right to work and live in New Zealand will be considered.
Kindly read through the full job description HERE
Please find an application form HERE
Application forms to be sent: Cheryl@refuge.org.nz
Applications for this role close at 12 noon on 02 June 2023.