Each refuge has their own criteria for how to apply for a paid or unpaid role and whom they accept. It’s best to contact your local refuge what these criteria are and if you are wanting to learn more about volunteering for us. We provide training and on-going support to assist you in learning about our organisation and the work that we do.
We are proud to have a strong commitment to both the principles of the Te Tiriti o Waitangi Treaty of Waitangi and parallel development.
We are also fully committed to the importance of Equal Employment Opportunities.
Please note you must be living in New Zealand – and qualify to work in New Zealand – to apply for a position at Women’s Refuge.
Learn more about our values.
Data and Development Support
The Data and Development Support role is responsible for providing operational assistance to multiple projects that support NCIWR and our affiliated refuges at a national, regional and local level. This position is high performing and requires an experienced individual who is methodical, process and systems driven, and who can maintain great relationships with our Refuges nationwide.
The emphasis is on:
- Providing support, and at times input into project strategy plans that align with the strategic direction of NCIWR
- Supporting the implementation and operationalising of new business solutions
- Maintaining processes and systems to support ongoing operations of business solutions
- Supporting and managing information technology support for colleagues and Refuges
- Coordinating and overseeing the administrative functions of the business unit
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders, internal and external to achieve optimal strategic and project outcomes
- Providing quality assurance and ensuring risks are identified and managed appropriately
- Ability to be flexible and have a can do attitude for other tasks that may be required within the Research and Development Hub and from the Chief Executive
To apply, please complete an application form and submit to us along with your cover letter and CV and send through to email@example.com
Applications for this role close at 12 noon on 16 June 2021.