Please note you must be living in New Zealand – and qualify to work in New Zealand – to apply for a position at Women’s Refuge.
The organisation and affiliates are supported by a valued team comprised of both paid and volunteer positions.
- We provide our team with training and on-going support to assist in learning about our organisation and the work that we do.
- We are proud to have a strong commitment to both the principles of the Te Tiriti o Waitangi Treaty of Waitangi and parallel development.
- We are also fully committed to the importance of Equal Employment Opportunities.
We believe in our people; we believe in our values:
- Whakapapa: Relationships built on kinship and reciprocity.
- Tikanga: Practicing with integrity.
- Wairua: Honoring diversity.
- Tapu: Promoting self-understanding and development.
- Mauri: Maintenance of the individual identity and values within a collective.
- Mana: Inspirational leadership.