- Press Release from Women's Refuge to support release of Family Violence – It's Not OK, asking for help is from The Warehouse Group
- The Warehouse Group launches new workplace support to reduce family violence
- Women's Refuge response to discussion paper: Strengthening New Zealand’s legislative response to family violence
- Women’s Refuge welcomes Government Family and Sexual Violence Work Programme
- Women's Refuge Annual Awareness and Appeal Spokesperson 2015 Wednesday, 1 July 2015
- Warehouse to help Women's Refuge Tuesday, 2 June 2015
- See the Kate Sheppard statue at Tin Palace Arts Space, Lyttelton Sunday 8 March - Sunday 12 April
- Tina Cross performing two café shows – Palmerston North and Whanganui 30 & 31 October 2014
Women's Refuge is New Zealand’s most significant domestic violence organisation.
If you are living in fear in your relationship or in your family, or know someone who is, there are so many ways we can help you right now.
We warmly welcome all women of New Zealand and their children to our free advice, emergency accommodation and confidential advocacy services provided by women.
Thank you to telecom for sponsoring our website
See our sponsors page for a full list of our generous sponsors and supporters