Website legal requirements for the National Collective of Independent Women’s Refuges (NCIWR)
- The material featured on this website is subject to National Collective of Independent Women’s Refuges (NCIWR) copyright protection unless otherwise indicated.
- The material may be reproduced for personal use without fee or permission.
- You should contact email@example.com for permission to reproduce material for any other purpose.
- Member refuges of NCIWR (in-house) may use the material without fee or permission.
- In all cases, the material must be reproduced accurately and not be used in a misleading context. Where the material is being published or issued to others, the source of the material and its copyright status must be acknowledged.
- The permission to use NCIWR copyright material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce any such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
- NCIWR does not use the data to identify individuals or personal information. We do not share this information with any other individual, a refuge, an agent or agency.
- The NCIWR website provides a “Hide my visit” service which will turn off cookies. It will also guard against your visit being detected in the history menu of your computer should you require this option.
- Please read our webpage on Internet safety. If you have any further questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NCIWR wishes to advise users that any emergency relating to domestic violence should be directed to 111 for New Zealand Police assistance.
- This website is not an immediate vehicle for requesting aid or emergency information. If you require advocacy services, phone 0800 REFUGE or 0800 733 843 to talk to a refuge in your area within New Zealand. All member refuges of NCIWR are listed on this website.
- Advocacy services are available at member refuges. Your call and information will be treated in confidence and privacy.
We will not disclose personal information provided by you to any third parties. For further information about the Privacy Act 1993 go to www.privacy.org.nz.
Women’s Refuge is a non-profit organisation and does not participate in link exchange with commercial organisations. We would consider requests from organisations involved with providing free or low cost services to women and whānau affected by domestic violence or provide services to families in general. If you comply with the above requirements and wish to exchange a link with us, kindly email us on email@example.com with ‘Link exchange request’ in the subject line.
If you have any enquiries or views you would like to share with us about the collection of personal information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to NCIWR, Privacy, PO Box 27-078, WELLINGTON 6141.
Enquiries and feedback procedure
- If you have an enquiry relating to the material on this website you should contact us on email@example.com.
- If you have a concern or any feedback about the material on this website you should contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or write to NCIWR, Website Content, PO Box 27-078 , WELLINGTON 6141.
- Your enquiry or feedback will be acknowledged within seven working days of receipt.
- NCIWR will within 14 working days of receipt of a concern determine whether the concern requires further investigation, or NCIWR will start an investigation if needed, and decide how much, if any, time is required to resolve the concern.
- You will be informed of the action taken, and the expected time of resolution if so determined.
- If a concern cannot be resolved to the satisfaction of both parties, it will be referred to the Chief Executive/Kaiwhakahaere for resolution.
- Every reasonable effort is made to maintain current and accurate information on this site. All links and references to other websites, organisations or individuals not within NCIWR are provided for the user’s convenience.
- Occasionally we will provide a link to a sponsor or like-minded organisation’s website which is understood by both parties to be an agreed arrangement.
- However, not all links to other websites should be taken as endorsement of those websites, or of the information contained in those websites, nor of organisations or individuals referred to.
- NCIWR also does not implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation or individual who have off-site links to this website.